2022 Winter Registration is Open
Online Course Dates: February 8 to April 12
Registration Deadline: February 2 at midnight
*No work is required during March Break
Scroll Down to Register
STEP 1 - Check Prerequisites
We do not pre-approve prerequisites so please be sure you meet the prerequisites to take your course. If you are waiting on a prerequisite document, you can register now and email in your documents as soon as you are able. If you are required to withdraw because you don't meet the required prerequisites and the refund due date has passed, you will NOT be eligible to receive a refund.
STEP 2 - Email Prerequisites to AQ@trentu.ca
We only accept prerequisites by email. Copies of transcripts are acceptable. Please do not mail your transcripts through the mail system. Not all courses require you to email in documents. Only send required documents. If you are waiting on a prerequisite document, you may register now and email in the prerequisite document as soon as you are able. Email prerequisites to AQ@trentu.ca after you finish registering.
STEP 3 - What you need to know before registering?
For New OCT Applicants and New BEd Graduates
- You may register if you have completed ALL components of your Ontario BEd program and have applied to become an OCT member.
- If you completed your BEd outside of Ontario, you cannot register until you are a full OCT member.
General Information for all Students
- Course Credit Weighting: AQ, ABQ and PQP courses have a zero credit weighting listed on the transcript as they are identified as professional courses and not associated with a degree program.
- Be sure to review course drop and refund details before registering. There is a $25 non-refundable drop course fee applicable as soon as you register.
- Transitional Certificate: OCT members who are still completing their professional education and have Transitional Membership status are NOT eligible to register in AQ/ABQ courses.
- You don't need a login to register.
- Be prepared to pay by Visa, Visa debit, Mastercard or AMEX.
- Be sure to enter your email correctly.
- If you have ever applied to Trent, complete the information section for previous Trent applicants when you are registering.
- You will receive 2 emails after registering: a receipt email and a confirmation email.
- If you get a single-sign-on error when registering, clear your browser's cache/data & try again.
- Please note that clearing your cache is not the same as clearing browser history.
- Contact the AQ Office if you need assistance at AQ@trentu.ca or 1-855-698-7368 ext 7056.
STEP 4 - REGISTER FOR YOUR COURSE
If you don't remember your login, choose the orange button to register - You will be matched with your student record and receive the discount!