Peterborough Campus Academic Advising
Academic advising on the Peterborough Campus is available in the College Offices (Champlain, Gzowski, Lady Eaton, Otonabee and Traill).
You can access our advisors by booking an appointment, through drop-in advising sessions, and by looking at our online resources. Which format is right for you today?
- Educational planning
- Selecting/changing your program, major, minor etc.
- Course issues
- Review your academic status
- Transfer credits and degree requirements
- Academics and life issues, referrals, resources
- University deadline(s) approaching
- Course issues (during current semester)
- Crisis/health issue is affecting your academics this week
- Urgent situation has occurred and you need help
- Steps for course selection and registration
- Academic planning tools
- Connect to campus support services