Planning Your Degree
There are many considerations that go into planning your degree, from choosing the right program for you to ensuring you have what you need to graduate, we have online resources to help. Consider booking an appointment with an Academic Advisor if you have questions about any of these resources or if you would like help in planning your degree.
Important dates and deadlines are listed in the Academic Calendar
Also available in the Academic Calendar is information on:
- Academic Information & Regulations
- University Degree Requirements
- Major/Minor Requirements, Course Descriptions, Prerequisites
- Special Programs and Opportunities
- Arts & science stream for teacher education
- Community-based education programs
- Diploma programs
- Joint programs with other institutions
- Trent/Swansea dual degree
- Year abroad programs
Academic Timetable provides a list of all the courses that are running this year, and on what days and times the classes are scheduled. If you are looking for online courses, please search for WEB. The other two identifiers to note are PTBO and DUR which indicates which campus in-person classes will be facilitated. The timetable of courses offered in the Summer session will be posted on the myTrent portal mid-late February and more information will be posted on http://www.trentu.ca/summer. The timetable for the Fall/Winter 2022-2023 academic year will be posted in May 2022 prior to priority course registration in June.