Long Night Against Procrastination
What: Trent's Long Night Against Procrastination is a free event to help students develop essential skills to manage demanding end-of-semester writing and study schedules. At LNAP, students can...
- Attend workshops on stress management, exam preparation, and writing strategies
- Meet with an academic skills instructor, academic advisor, research librarian, or rebound guide
- Learn study and writing tips from informative and interactive displays
- Take advantage of our other free stress-busters, like therapy dogs, massages, karate, yoga, and healthy snacks
- Win prizes by attending workshops and one-on-ones
Where: Trent Student Centre
When: Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 5 pm to 10 pm
Who: An event for all students. Organized by Academic Skills and the Colleges.
How: Workshop registration will be available at www.trentu.ca/sep, and drop-in appointments are first come, first served.
Why: The first Long Night Against Procrastination was held at a university in Germany in 2010 as a way for campus services to further support students academically. This event will be the seventh bi-annual Long Night Against Procrastination held at Trent University
LNAP Workshop and Event Schedule:
Quiet Work Space
Study room: TSC 1.20 (small lecture hall)
Writing room: TSC 1.22 (large lecture hall)
Academic Skills: 5-10 pm
Research Librarians: 5-10 pm
Academic Advisors: 5-9 pm
Rebound Guides: 5-8 pm
If you plan to attend LNAP, please remember to
- bring a water bottle or coffee mug; there will be free food and hot beverages,
- plan your ride home in advance. Be sure to take public transit or arrange a ride,
- use the Walkhome program to return to residence.
Questions? Contact Academic Skills at (705) 748-1011 x7098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop Materials from LNAP Fall 2016