One of a Kind
There are so many things that distinguish Trent, they are impossible to condense on one web page. But here’s a start:
- Trent’s beautiful, modern campus located on the banks of the Otonabee River
- The chance to work closely with faculty members who are making contributions to the world, for example our understanding of endangered species, media, forensics and even romantic love
- Student colleagues who want more than job training; they want to learn to write and speak eloquently, hone their critical thinking skills and understand how they might make a contribution to the world.
- The opportunity to study abroad for the same cost as a semester or year at Trent
- A campus culture that embraces sustainability, the environment, social justice and new ideas
- Life in a hip, mid-sized city with hiking and biking trails, cool shops and cafes and a community-aware mentality
Trent University has a definite personality. The best way to experience it? Come see for yourself. Or visit our virtual tour.