Your TrentU Card from previous years will remain vaild for the duration of your time at Trent. However, all students registered in a full course-load are eligible for new a new Transit Pass.
Acceptable Photo Identification to Get Your TrentU Card
To get your TrentU Cards, you must present a valid ID with photo:
- Driver's license (photo)
- Certificate of Indian Status (photo)
- Ontario BYID card (LCBO) (photo)
- Federal government employee ID (photo)
- Provincial government employee ID (photo)
- Municipal government employee ID (photo)
Blackburn Hall Room 104
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Phone: (705) 748-1011 ext. 7431
Administrative Office Room 101
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.