Students Who Were Issued A Card Before September 2012:
If you received a campus card prior to August 2012, you are a currently registered student AND you do not have a Card Number on the back of your current card, please visit the TrentU Card Office or the Trent Oshawa Administration Office to get your new Card.
The TrentU Card program requires each cardholder to possess a TrentU Card with a card number and strongly encourages you to replace your old card with the new TrentU Card. You may continue to use the old Campus Card for student identification, borrowing books and access to the Athletics Centre. However, you cannot us the old Campus Card for printing, photocopying or as payment for services at all other areas.
All existing funds in your print account have been transferred to your TrentU Card Account as of Monday January 7, 2013.
Acceptable Photo Identification to Get Your TrentU Card
To get your TrentU Card, you must be registered in at least one course and present a valid ID with photo:
- Driver's license (photo)
- Certificate of Indian Status (photo)
- Ontario BYID card (LCBO) (photo)
- Federal government employee ID (photo)
- Provincial government employee ID (photo)
- Municipal government employee ID (photo)
Guidelines for electronic pictures:
- Your photo must be in colour, .jpg format and should be less than 500 KB.
- Your face must be clearly visible and facing forward
- Your photo must have a solid background (i.e. - a white wall)
- Your photo must show a clear image of your face (e.g. passport photo)
- We cannot accept photos with hats (unless worn for religious purposes) or sunglasses.
- Click Here to upload your photo online. Click on My Account and then TrentU Card.
Note: If you do not return your old student card, an administration fee of $25 will be applied
Trent University Oshawa Students:
Please visit the Oshawa Administration Office to request your replacement card. Please allow 48 hours for processing.
Blackburn Hall Room 104
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Phone: (705) 748-1011 ext. 7431
Administrative Office Room 101
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.