Trent International has a strong and proud history of commitment to internationalizing undergraduate education and has been a leader in Canada for providing personalized support to international students. TI offers an exciting opportunity for students from many countries to live and study together in a truly global community. We provide service, support, information and a sense of home to:
- International students who are interested in studying in Canada
- Canadian students and others who want to incorporate a period of study abroad or international exchange into their education at Trent
- Students who want their university social life to be filled with international friends and fun
- Alumni with international backgrounds, interests and perspectives
- Faculty and staff who are engaged in building Trent international resources and opportunities
If you are interested in developing international learning and understanding, you might want to become a part of TI. If you have thought about pursuing an international career, are committed to deepening your understanding of world issues, or increasing sensitivity to different cultures TI might be a good place for you to start. The program has drawn participants from more than 110 countries and all of Canada's provinces and territories. Members of the TI community gather together regularly to explore international issues through a World Affairs lecture series and participate in a broad range of social, educational, and cross-cultural events.
Becoming a part of Trent International means that you'll have an outstanding Canadian university education. You'll experience that education in the warm and welcoming environment of a strong community of students like you from all over the world. If you'd like to learn more about being a part of TI "where the world learns together", contact us.