Request Forms for Trent University

How to Make an Access Request

Requests must be in writing and accompanied by the $5.00 fee (cash or cheque only).  Where possible, requesters are asked to use the official request form: Access Request Form (incl. fees)

Request forms are also available from the University Secretariat, Champlain College, Suite C1.

Please note that the University is not able to accept requests by e-mail.


How to Contact the Access/Privacy Officer

For further information, please contact the University's Access and Privacy Office at 748-1011 ext. 1387 or


The most recent version of FIPPA can be found at: