1 . Complete the University mandated training (WHMIS) in Blackboard see instructions for Blackboard on the Training webpage»
2. Read the Science Safety Program Core Principles Document»
3. Take the quiz for the Core Principles in the Science Safety Program course in Blackboard see instructions for Blackboard on the Training web page».
4. Complete the Lab Safety Training Record» with your supervisor. Determine which additional Safety Training (Supervisor Designated Training) you need.
5. Complete the Supervised Designated Training on your Lab Safety Training Record including any job specific training asisgned by your supervisor.
6. Ensure your supervisor has a completed and signed record (Lab Safety Training record) of all your training and keep a record for yourself.