Office of the Registrar - Services

The Office of the Registrar works to support Undergraduate students at Trent University by upholding academic policies, ensuring the integrity of the student record, and maintaining undergraduate student records from registration through to graduation.

Some of the key services that students access from our team are:

      • Verification of enrolment
      • Transcripts
      • Course registration
      • Letter of permission
      • Change to personal information
      • Withdrawal
      • Change of major
      • Auditing a course
      • Applying to graduate
      • Academic standing or academic assessment inquiries
      • Religious or cultural holiday during a scheduled exam
      • OSAP and other provincial or national student assistance programs
      • Scholarship inquiries
      • Bursary inquiries and applications

If you have any questions about our processes or services please visit our Student FAQ or

Staff & Faculty FAQ page.


      Ask Us!        
      Ask real questions like "How do I register"     Top Questions