Undergraduate psychology at Trent provides not only a liberal education for its students but an in-depth study of the issues, methodologies, research findings and contributions within the discipline itself.
The Psychology Department acknowledges as its teaching goals the development of:
- a knowledge base of significant facts, theories, and issues within the discipline;
- critical thinking skills;
- communications skills;
- information gathering and synthesis skills;
- research methods and statistical skills;
- interpersonal skills;
- a knowledge of the history of the discipline;
- ethics and values relevant to the discipline.
Undergraduate Studies links