Finding Aid:

Search the Archives

Fonds Level Description

Accession Number: 73-1005

Title

Peterborough Chamber of Commerce fonds. -- 1958. -- 3 items. -- 3 maps.

Biography / History

The Peterborough Chamber of Commerce was originally designated as the Peterborough Board of Trade which was established in 1889. This designation was changed by order-in-council to the Peterborough Chamber of Commerce on April 26, 1922.

Custodial History

The fonds was in the custody of the Peterborough Chamber of Commerce until it was donated to the Trent University Archives.

Scope and Content

The fonds consists of carbon copies of Surveyor's correspondence regarding a municipal drain dated November 6, 1958; and 3 undated identical maps for zoning in the City of Peterborough.

Notes

Title based in the provenance of the fonds.

The fonds was donated by the Peterborough Chamber of Commerce.

Restrictions: N

Associated material located at the Peterborough Centennial Museum.

For related records see: Peterborough Board of Trade fonds.

The maps are located with the records of the fonds in the stacks.

Archival Finding Aids

Creating the Library of the Future - Details about our exciting transformation