Search the Archives
Trent University Archives is a regional repository for historical papers and records relating to the Trent Valley area and beyond, with special emphasis on those subject areas which complement undergraduate and graduate teaching at Trent. We are guided by a written Mandate.
Located on the ground floor of Bata Library, the Archives is open to the Trent community and the public without charge.
Trent University Archives received the Archives Association of Ontario Institutional Award of the year in 2003.
- Archivist: Jodi Aoki, M.A.
- Archives Assistant; Media & Cataloguing Coordinator: Elizabeth Wilson, B.A. (Hons)
- Librarian Emeritus: Janice Millard, M.L.S., Dip. (CRMP), M.A. (Teaching)
- University Archivist Emeritus: Bernadine Dodge, M.A., Ed.D.
Areas of Responsibility
- Trent University historical papers. Key dates and historical information on policies, the administration and history of the University itself. Included is an administrative chart, photographs and slides, information about the Trent crest, building names and much more.
- Private historical papers. Papers and documents relating to the history of the Trent valley area and far beyond as well as items which support the teaching and research done at Trent University.
- Special Collections and Rare Books.
- University Art Collection.
Researching the Archives
Donating to Trent University Archives
Transferring to Trent University Archives