To install a TrentNet network printer
- Open Internet Explorer:
- Go to http://iprint.trentu.ca/
- Find and click on the network printer you wish to install
- (Note: you may see a browser warning on the top of the IE window stating the required Active-x control is being blocked. Click on that warning bar and click on the option to Run the Active-x control)
You may also receive a program pop-up for the iprint client installation. Click on the "Cancel" button as the client is usually pre-installed on Trent staff computers.
- Return to the iprint website above and re-select the desired network printer and attempt the print installation again.
Purchasing a new printer
- Select a printer using the:
HP Printing and Digital Imaging Products Selection Guide