Change of Additional Tax Deductions for Retirees

Please submit your request in writing to the Payroll Department:

In Writing:

Payroll Department

Trent University

Blackburn Hall, Suite 123
1600 West Bank Drive
Peterborough, Ontario
Canada K9J 7B8

By Email:


You must provide the exact dollar amount of additional tax that you want us to deduct from your pension.

In order to ensure that the change is made for the next pension payment, please submit change requests by the 10th of the preceding month - i.e. June 10 for the July 1 pension payment.