Change of Banking Information for Retirees

For changes in banking information, please fill out the Direct deposit banking change form or bring a "void cheque" to the Payroll Department:


Payroll Department

Trent University

Blackburn Hall, Suite 123
1600 West Bank Drive
Peterborough, Ontario
Canada K9J 7B8


In order to ensure that the change is made for the next pension payment, please submit change requests by the 10th of the preceding month - i.e. June 10 for the July 1 pension payment.