How to Apply to Non-Academic Positions:
- While the University appreciates all applications, please note that only candidates selected for an interview
will be contacted. In the case of regular/recurring OPSEU positions, the University will consider internal
OPSEU applicants first, in accordance with the OPSEU Collective Agreement.
- A covering letter, resume and external employment application form, must be submitted for each position being applied to. Click here to determine if you are required to submit an employment application form.
- Resumes are accepted for posted positions only, as we do not keep a resume bank.
- Applications must be received by the application deadline.
- No late applications will be considered.
- Internal applicants are defined as employees currently holding a regular/recurring OPSEU position.
- Please clearly indicate on your covering letter that you currently hold a regular or recurring OPSEU position at the University.
- As per the OPSEU Collective Agreement, Internal applications must be submitted in writing or electronically to Human Resources prior to the deadline.
- The Department of Human Resources will notify internal applicants that did not meet the posted requirements.
- External applicants are defined as all individuals not holding a regular or recurring OPSEU position.
- Contract, Temporary Casual employees and Limited Term Appointments (LTA) are considered external (unless they also hold a regular or recurring OPSEU position).
- Employees in other bargaining unit groups are considered external when applying for an OPSEU position.
- External applicants must complete an external Employment Application Form to be considered. Click here to determine if you are required to submit an employment application form.
- The Department of Human Resources will only notify external candidates who successfully secure an interview.
Click to go back to the current Non-Academic Job Posting page.