Welcome to Off-Campus Housing!
Read our Disclaimer or select one of the following links to get started:
VIEW RENTAL LISTINGS
Student Guide to Searching for Off-Campus Housing
Student Guide to Off-Campus Living
Renter's Checklist - checklist.pdf
Roommate Search on Facebook
Landlord Guide to Off-Campus Housing
Create a landlord account
Submit your listing
About Off Campus Housing Services
Off Campus Housing Disclaimer
Contact Our Office
About Off Campus Housing Services:
- Rental accommodation listings
- Finding housemates and sublets for your own accommodations
- Information about off-campus living, including your rights, responsibilities and safety
- Residential Tenancies Act and Landlord and Tenant Board
- Information about the City of Peterborough
- A place to find information and direction to resources
- Links to the Residential Tenancies Act, Landlord and Tenant Board and other information about legal help
Contact Our Office:
Monday- Friday 9am-4pm
Suite 130, Blackburn Hall
Trent University, 1600 West Bank Dr.
Peterborough, ON K9J 7B8
(located on Symons Campus)
Phone: (705) 748-1011, ext. 7128*
Fax: (705) 748-1109
*If Off Campus Housing is unavailable, please feel free to contact Housing Services at (705) 748-1011 ext. 7127.
Please be advised that a number of landlords have reported scam e-mails from the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disregard any e-mails that you may receive from this address.
Please Note: All information provided to Trent University is on a voluntary basis. Trent University does not sell or share any information from students and landlords