Career Resource Library - Peterborough
Location: Champlain College, 204
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 4:30pm
Your one-stop shop for print and online resources to assist you in making career and life choices and finding employment.
- Knowledgeable Career Centre staff available for drop-in questions
- "What Can I Do with my Trent Degree in...?"
- discipline specific binders and tip sheets
- Career Planning Books
- Great Jobs for ______ Majors
- Careers for...
- Occupational Information
- Employment Resources
- Company Directories
- Sector/Industry Info
- Labour Market Info
- Résumé and Cover Letter Examples
- Work Search Strategies
- Interviewing Techniques
- Work and Study Abroad Resources
- Professional Program Information
(teacher education, social work, law, medicine etc.)
Career Resource Library - Trent in Oshawa
- Career and work related books are available on reference in the library -- over 50 titles
- Ask the Trent in Oshawa librarian to point them out to you