Students often consider further education after their undergraduate degree. This may be a college diploma or post-diploma program or a graduate degree. Like all choices, take the time to reflect to ensure it is the next step for you.
Considering Further Education
The Explore Education Options section in the Career Guide provides information on:
- considerations when choosing post-graduation education options
- a useful timeline for researching and applying to post-graduation options
- resources to help you research your education options
Preparing for Further Education
The Prepare for Further Education section of the Career Guide provides informations on:
- common application elements such as CVs, Personal Statements, References/Recommendation Letters, and Admission Tests
- funding sources for scholarships/bursaries and student assistance programs
- links to more information such as Tip Sheets, guides, and articles
The Professional and Graduate School Expo runs every fall at the Peterborough campus. This is an opportunity to talk to representatives from various programs that may be of interest to you. Your questions can be very specific to their schools or you can get general hints and tips about how to create effective application packages. Details about the Expo, including a list of exhibitors attending, are posted on the Events section of the website.