Academic info 2015-16
Courses Offered 2015-2016 (pdf) - updated 17 April 2015
Trent University Degree Requirements are outlined in the Academic Calendar. Requirements specific to Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science Programs in Anthropology, updated for 2014-15, are available for download here.
Click the link below for the degree Program in ARCHAEOLOGY
Special Emphases Programs
The Trent University Occasional Papers in Anthropology is a publication series sponsored by the Department of Anthropology at Trent University.
The Resource Room is accessible to Undergraduate and Graduate students in Anthropology at Trent. Located at DNA Block C203, the room contains current course material readings for select courses (please consult your faculty member) and donated library collections.
The materials have been bequeathed or donated by former friends and faculty of the Department of Anthropology. These include:
- the late Dr. Walter Kenyon, Ontario Archaeologist with the Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto
- the late Professor Kenneth E. Kidd, founder and first Chairman of the Department of Anthropology, Trent University and founder of Trent's Native Studies Program; ethnologist and historical archaeologist
- the late Professor Linda Hubbell, cultural anthropologist with the Department of Anthropology as well as its first woman Chairperson and a founder of Trent's Women's Studies Program
- Dr. Bernard Von Graeve, formerly Associate Professor in cultural anthropology in the Department of Anthropology and a founder of Trent's Comparative Development Studies program, now retired
- The Department of Anthropology has contributed the reference materials (dictionaries, atlases, encyclopedias of Anthropology)
- All material in the Resource Room is non-circulating.
Can't find something you're looking for? Email your question.