Here are some resources to help you organize your academics.

Academic Planning Tools

Course Selection Tools

Course Registration Tools

Registering for courses for the first time?

Returning student registering for courses?

Support Services by Campus

Contact Us



Academic Planning tools:


Back to resources



Course selection tools:


Back to resources


Course registration tools:


Back to resources


Support services by campus:


Financial Resources:

Back to resources

Registering for courses for the first time?

All the information you need to register for your first year courses can be found here:

You are strongly encouraged to register in your full course load for both Fall and Winter semesters (that is, the number of courses you plan to take for the full academic year). 

If you still have trouble after following these directions, please call your college office for assistance.



Returning student registering for courses?

Advisors are available by drop-in only for the first two weeks of school. Contact your college office for information about drop-in hours.

Remember that you can review your degree requirements in the academic calendar and register for your courses through your MyTrent account (review the advising site above for reminders about how to register). 

If you have specific questions about course offerings, waitlists, and pre-requisites waivers you can contact your department directly.  Pre-requisite waivers are completed online through your MyTrent account.  Course registration issues or questions can also be directed to For all financial questions please contact Student Accounts or the Financial Aid department.


Not sure who to call or what you might need? Call the Academic advising line: 705-748-1011 ext 7333.

College Contact Information:

For general inquiries:
Academic Advisor: Jackie Orsetto
705-748-1011 ext 7333
(please note that Jackie works out of Champlain, Otonabee, and Traill college - review location when booking appointments)

Champlain College office, CCS 202
(705) 748-1011 ext 1237
Academic Advisor: Tina Fridgen

Gzowski College office, GCS 214
(705) 748-1011 ext 1743
Academic Advisor: Melanie Buddle

Lady Eaton College, ECC 119
(705) 748-1011 ext 1322
Academic Advisor: Christine Freeman-Roth

Otonabee College office, OCA W102
(705) 748-1011 ext 7742
Academic Advisor: Christy Carlson

If you are experiencing an urgent matter during office hours you can call 705-748-1011 ext 7333 for advising help.