Writing Science: Common Errors
Review these commonly misspelled words
- From, form
- Accept, except
- There, their, they’re
- Too, to, two
- Should have (should of)
- For, four, fore
- Have you avoided the errors that you have made in previous writing?
- Review feedback from previous assignments!
- Have you used language that is clear and easy to understand?
- Have you avoided colloquialisms and jargon?
- Is your language as concise as possible?
- Have you maintained a formal tone?
- Are any sentences awkward, too elaborate, or difficult to follow?
- Have you avoided common grammatical errors?
- Is your paper properly punctuated?
Back to Writing Science