fellows | research
associates | students
Dr. Peter Dillon - Coordinates research projects initiated for the Watershed Biogeochemistry programme. homepage. E-mail: pdillontrentu.ca
Heather Broadbent - Lab
manager and analytical chemist.
Katya Epova - Analytical chemist. E-mail: kepovatrentu.ca
Joseph Findeis - Database manager. E-mail: joe.findeisene.gov.on.ca
Baulch, H. - Ph. D. student
- Nitrous oxide emissions from streams.
Brownridge, A. - M. Sc.
student - Characterization of
trace metal dynamics within a forested catchment on the Canadian Shield.
Futter, M. - Ph. D. student
- Catchment biogeochemical modelling.
Lavoie, I. - Ph. D. student
- Stream indicators of land use effects.
O'Connor, E. - M. Sc.
student - DOC-mercury mass balance modelling.
Parsons, B. - M.Sc. student
- Linking critical chemical limits with adverse biological effects
in aquatic ecosystems in the Oil Sands Region.
Persaud, A. - Ph. D. student
- The effect of varying DOC concentration on zooplankton trophic dynamics.
Soliman, C. - M. Sc. student
- Past, present and future phophorus concentations: the role of hypolimnetic
oxygen concentrations, eutrophication and shoreline development in
Stephens, S. - M. Sc.
student - A watershed-load modeling approach to optimize the application
of agricultural and urban Best Management Practices to remediate cumulative
non-point source water pollution in Lake Simcoe, Canada.
Wolniewicz, M. - Ph. D.
student - Sensitivity, acidification and recovery of freshwater lakes
in Nova Scotia.